（3） Key points of rockery production
In gardens, especially in gardens, stone is an important landscape material. In ancient times, there were many theories, such as "the garden can't be without mountains, not without stones", "the stones match the trees, and the trees match the stones, and the trees match the stones, and the stones are firm". It can be seen that the use of stones in gardens is very particular.
In the indoor landscape, a certain amount of stone can be used as the ornament and foil of the landscape, or as the theme to form the landscape center of the garden. When using quality stone, we should repeatedly polish it according to the specific stone, take its shape, establish its meaning, and borrow its natural shape to create an artistic conception of "inch stone generates emotion". In the process of using stone to form a landscape, it is necessary for the construction personnel to have the basic knowledge of forming a landscape and the concept of creating a landscape.
1. Common landscape stones:
The natural plain stones commonly used in the group scenery are generally called quality stones. At present, the widely used stone products include Taihu stone, Jinchuan stone, Huangshi, wax stone, quartz stone and granite.
(1) Taihu Lake stone was quoted earlier in the landscape and was widely used. Its texture is firm, moist, hollow and penetrating, its texture is vertical and horizontal, connected and hidden, and its shape is many peaks and mountains and valleys.
(2) The quartz stone is firm and moist, slightly gray-black in color, with natural joints, large wrinkles and small wrinkles on the surface, and is angular and slightly translucent, with steep peaks like halberds. The stone stacking in Lingnan Garden is mostly made of quartz stone, which forms two types of artificial mountain scenery, peak type and wall type. Its landscape formation momentum is quite different from that of Taihu Lake stone.
(3) The appearance of Jinchuan stone looks like pine skin, and its shape is like a bamboo shoot, which is also called stalagmite or pine skin stone. There are both pure green and five colors. Jinchuan stone is generally only about 1m long, and those longer than 2m are considered valuable. Now Jinchuan stone is not easy to obtain. In recent years, it is often carefully imitated with artificial cement mortar.
(4) Yellowstone is hard and yellow, with ancient stone patterns. It is produced in many areas of China, among which, Huangshan in Changchuan, Yaofeng Mountain in Suzhou, and Chuanchuan Mountain in Zhenjiang are famous for their rough and wild nature.
(5) The wax stone is yellow and its surface is as oily as wax. It is also called yellow wax stone. The shape of the wax stone is round and tolerable. Don't forget the stone interest. This stone often forms a small landscape in three or two shapes of different sizes, or is scattered in the lawn, pool or trees, which can be used for both rest and viewing. The wax stone is mainly produced in Conghua County, Guangdong Province.
(6) Flower rock is a common stone of garden stone, often used as stone bridge, stone table and stool, stone carving and other components and sketches.
2. Key points of rockery design:
The mountain building type in the indoor landscape garden is mostly small. The key points of the mountain building type organization are: the proportion size of the mountain type and the interior should be adapted, the cooperation between the mountain type and the waterscape should be natural, and the masonry position of the mountain type should be appropriate to play the role of visual center.
(1) Scale and scale:
In addition to the size of the house and the scale of the scenery itself, the scale of the relationship between them should also be taken into account for the scale of the Zhongshan type indoor landscape. The functional requirement of indoor landscape garden is to overcome the monotony of architectural space, and at the same time use the landscape garden to foil the width of indoor space. Therefore, the indoor mountain type should avoid giving people a sense of closure and depression. The height of the mountain type should generally be smaller than the indoor height. The stone of the mountain type should be large rather than small, and the shape should be not trivial as a whole. The scale of the mountain stone treatment should be appropriate and the body should be appropriate, which can give people a sense of beauty full of the characteristics of the times.
(2) The combination of mountains and rocks with waterscape:
The mountains and rocks are vivid because of water, and the mountains and rocks live because of water. Therefore, the landscape of mountains and rocks often combines with water to form the landscape of landscape bureau. The common ones include the water pool bureau, the wall pool bureau, and the hanging waterfall bureau. Like the masonry peak, it is generally built into a precipitous peak with large lower part and small upper part, exposed mountain bones and sharp edges like swords. There are also peaks that are small and large, like "flying". You can also stand stones in the water, but the shape of the stones should be neat, or stand upright or low and close to the water, and do not form the feeling of piling up beside the water. When arranging group stones at the waterside, they should be properly sized to form a natural rhythm.
(3) Masonry location of mountain and stone landscape:
Mountain and stone scenery can generally form a visual center. The masonry of mountain and stone scenery at the entrance hall can strengthen the formation of visual center to attract attention. In some indoor transition areas, such as between the hall and the dining room, and between the large wall and the ground, the stone landscape is often treated to eliminate the hardness of the intersection. You can also dispose of the mountain and stone scenery at the corners and dead corners of the building to reduce the monotony of the space boundary. In addition, some combination of small stone scenes can be set in the vestibule, profile, road end, beside the window or under the landscape.
For the detailed construction method and process of mountain stone masonry, please refer to the "Construction Scheme for Garden rockery" of this station.
(4) Artificial mountain stone:
Artificial rock molding is a widely used method in recent years. Small stones often use brick masonry as the stone body, and the surface is decorated with pigment mixed with white cement mortar. Large stones are often framed with iron frame and steel mesh, and the surface is decorated with color cement mortar. (As shown in the figure below
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is: Garden rockery production. For more information and questions, please click: http://www.sdjnjingguan.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!