The rockery fish pond is an indispensable ornamental landscape in the garden. Only water can make the garden produce aura. The rockery is divided into stacked stone and plastic stone, and the fish pond is better with rounded curves. Some low ground cover plants or small modeling plants can be planted on the mountain. There are bridges, waterworks, pavilions and other small scale buildings and some scenes on the mountain. Operation method of rockery and fish pond:
When designing the fishpond, we should first select a good place, taking into account the bearing capacity of the ground. If the area of the pond that needs to be built is relatively large, more than 50 square meters, generally select the solid soil under the ground. If it is necessary to build a pool on sandy ground, the foundation must be strengthened.
（1） Pool fabrication:
1. The project starts with the setting out of the fish pond. The grid setting out method is used to draw the outer contour of the fish pond by adding another 50cm. Due to the large area of the fishpond, in order to improve the efficiency, a hook machine is used to dig out the soil in the fishpond. The designed depth of the fishpond is 80cm. Considering the height of the bottom of the fishpond, the excavation depth should be about 1m, with a deviation of no more than 5cm.
2. After the earth is dug out, the approximate shape of the pool will come out, and then the pool bottom will be trimmed and leveled manually. Make the edge of the pool smooth and the bottom of the fish pool smooth. Use a rammer to compact the bottom of the fish pond at least twice horizontally and vertically, and insert branches, steel bars or other hard objects into the soil to check whether it has been compacted.
3. The bottom of the pool is paved with 100mm stone powder cushion, and then tamped with a rammer. The 110cmPV drainage pipe is embedded above, and at least two drainage outlets are made at the bottom of the pool. The drainage pipe is connected to the nearby municipal drainage channel, and a drainage switch is made. Make 150mm thick reinforced C25 concrete layer, and 20mm 1:3 cement mortar leveling layer as the foundation of the whole pool to support the water weight in the real pool. Then comes the waterproof process. There are several waterproof materials on the market. The use of each waterproof material is different. It can be used according to the instructions. For example, the Panther King produced in Shenzhen needs to make three waterproof layers to meet the waterproof standard. Because the waterproof layer is relatively smooth, it is necessary to immediately make a 20mm 1:3 cement mortar leveling layer and then paste antique bricks.
4、池壁需要做24cm厚的砌砖，高度为超出地面标高30cm，池壁做20mm 1：3水泥砂浆找平层，再上黑豹王防水层三道，再做20mm 1：3水泥砂浆找平层，之后可以贴玻璃马赛克或者其他材料。
4. The pool wall needs to be made of 24cm thick brickwork with a height of 30cm higher than the ground elevation. The pool wall needs to be made of 20mm 1:3 cement mortar leveling layer, followed by three layers of Black Panther King waterproof layer, and then made of 20mm 1:3 cement mortar leveling layer. After that, glass mosaic or other materials can be pasted.
5. For the treatment of the internal corner, considering that the pressure at the bottom of the fish pond is very high, the internal corner is made between the bottom of the pond and the wall of the pond to prevent water leakage. The method of internal corner is: first use 4mm wire mesh to surround the internal corner of the pool, and then tamp C25 concrete. The angle of the slope is about 45 °. The construction time of the internal corner should be before the waterproof layer is made at the bottom and wall of the pool. The waterproof layer should be constructed at the same time as the whole fish pond.
6. Water test is an important process after the fish pond is completed. Fill the whole pool with water and test the water for 48 hours to see the water level change. Backfill around the pool wall should be carried out when the water test results are completed and no water leakage is found. The backfill needs to be compacted with a compactor to support the pressure of water on the pool wall.