Pool construction conditions:
The pool in the indoor garden is built below the ground and above the floor slab.
(1) For the pool built below the ground, the water supply and drainage pipes should be arranged before the indoor ground is completed, and the drainage pipes should be connected to the outdoor sewer.
(2) The pool built on the floor is generally not too deep, and the pool edge is often made into a ladder type. The supply and discharge pipes can be hidden in them, and should be ingeniously arranged so that the pipes can lead to the outside without affecting the appearance.
（2） Key points of pool construction
1. Masonry requirements for pool:
The masonry of indoor pool is usually poured with concrete. The pool side and bottom are poured as a whole. If the water depth is more than 500mm, the reinforced concrete shall be used for masonry. When building a pool below the ground, the underwater soil foundation shall be compacted. The concrete thickness can be 100-150mm. When making a pool on the floor, the concrete thickness of the pool is about 100mm, and the depth of the pool is not more than 400mm.
2. Treatment methods for seepage prevention and leakage prevention:
(1) Leakage prevention method during pool masonry: after the pool base is built and watered for 24h, leakage prevention construction can be carried out. If the waterproof requirement is very high, the waterproof agent can also be added to the concrete when building the concrete pool base. The waterproof materials used for concrete are usually waterproof powder and water repellent. The leakage prevention method after the foundation of the pool is to use waterproof mortar plastering. The plastering shall be carried out in two times. The thickness of each plastering layer is about 10mm. When the second waterproof mortar is initially set, its surface shall be compacted and trowelled.
(2) Preparation of waterproof concrete: when mixing waterproof concrete, pour about 3% of the required cement weight into the plastic bucket, then add water to the bucket, and mix while adding water until the total amount is equal to the required water cement ratio. Then use this grout to mix the cement sand and gravel. The mix ratio of waterproof concrete is cement: medium sand: fine stone=1:2:4.
(3) Preparation of waterproof plastering mortar: the waterproof plastering mortar is also prepared by mixing the water repellent with water first. The amount of water repellent is about 5% of the required cement amount. Then mix the mixed water repellent grout into cement and sand, cement: medium sand=1:2, cement grade is 425.
It should be noted that not all waterproof agents and water repellents can be used as waterproof materials for the concrete base of the pool and the mortar of the inner surface course. Because some brands of waterproof agent can only repair the leakage and cannot bear large area of load. Therefore, the waterproof agent shall be used after clear understanding.
(4) Waterproof coating of surface course: in order to make waterproof and leak proof more reliable, after the completion of the basic pool and plastering waterproof mortar, a layer of waterproof coating shall be applied on the inner surface of the pool, and then the finishing construction shall be carried out. The commonly used waterproof coatings are: "ensure time" waterproof coating, neoprene 1 waterproof coating, polyurethane film waterproof coating, JM-811 waterproof coating. The caulking waterproof materials for the facing are: plastic ointment, PVC mastic, water emulsion acrylic sealant, etc.
3. Finishing construction of pool:
The key to the finishing of the pool is the construction of the pool bank. The decoration of the side and bank shall be exquisite and shall not be constructed carelessly. When small pebbles are used to stick to the pool bank, the pebbles shall be screened and basically of the same size. Pave the ore with white cement mortar, then spread the pebbles on the white water slurry layer, and then pat and press the pebbles to inlay them in the white cement mortar, but the smooth surface of the pebbles shall be exposed, and the pebbles shall be evenly arranged.
When the marble ore block is inlaid on the pool bank, the inlay is usually arranged according to the natural color and size of the marble, and the color and size of the block should be arranged evenly and harmoniously. The embedded paving method is divided into seamless paving and seam paving. Seamless paving is to fill the gap between the marble fragments with white water, while seam paving is to fill the gap between the marble fragments with white cement incompletely, so that there are concave lines on the surface of the marble fragments. However, when these two methods are applied, the large surface must be flat.
Other ceramic tile finishes, marble whole board finishes and granite whole board finishes are the same as those of ordinary floors. However, waterproof mortar can be used for paving construction.
4. Water return mode of fountain and waterfall:
The backwater of the fountain and small waterfall is mostly self circulating. That is to say, a water pump is used to absorb water from the pool and supply the water to the source of the waterfall, and then the waterfall water falls back into the pool and circulates again and again. If there is less water in the pool, open the make-up valve and add fresh tap water into the pool.
When the spray tank needs to be at the same location for water spraying and backwater, the casing method can be used, that is, the water spraying is installed in the backwater, both of which are installed together, but do not affect each other. The return pool can be placed under a small fountain or arranged outdoors, and several small fountains can share a water supply and return system.