1、 General practices for seepage prevention and waterproofing of artificial lakes
1. Self waterproofing of reinforced concrete: this method is more suitable for anti-seepage works of artificial lakes with regular water bodies and small water surfaces. The disadvantages are complex construction and high cost;
2. Clay waterproof: This is very beneficial to clay areas and is conducive to ecological exchange.
How to waterproof the artificial lake? Waterproof technology of the artificial lake
The basic requirement of waterproof engineering is "integrity". With good waterproof materials, construction becomes a key link; After thermal welding of composite geomembrane, the lap joint will be sealed with self-adhesive strip.
2、 Construction process
Leveling, compaction and foundation surface cleaning → composite geomembrane laying → coiled material node and pipe orifice welding and sealing → inspection and repair → triad soil layer paving and compaction → rubble layer masonry.
3、 Construction technology of composite geomembrane for artificial lake
1. Due to the zigzag shoreline, in order to facilitate cutting, generally lay the bottom material of the lake along the short direction. When laying the facade, snap the line according to the design water level elevation, and the coiled material height should exceed the elevation line by 20cm, and fix it with cement nails;
2. Specially assigned personnel shall be assigned for laying. Cutting and overlapping width shall be within 60mm. When laying, wrinkles shall be avoided as far as possible. Welding surface of coiled material overlapping part shall be cleaned and free of any dirt and water;
3. Before welding, the temperature and speed of the heat sealing machine shall be adjusted to avoid the phenomenon that the temperature is too low and the welding is not firm or the coil is burnt out due to too high temperature. At the same time, the heat sealing machine shall travel smoothly to avoid burning out the coil;
4. As it is a double seam welding, after the welding is completed, the tightness of the welding can be detected by pumping air through pressure. Then scrub the left unwelded parts and seal them with double-sided self-adhesive tape;
5. The pipe orifice, internal and external corners and weld overlap shall be repaired and sealed with a special welding gun after welding;
6. Check and recheck for damage for many times to ensure there is no risk. Many parts of the internal and external corners of the water collecting well must be connected with the coiled materials at the lake bottom after the water loading observation is correct. The repair nodes can be hidden only after water testing.
4、 Construction method of rubble masonry for artificial lake
Sitting masonry method shall be adopted: the base shall be cleaned before masonry, and then the rubble shall be manually transported to the paving area for uniform discharge. Grout the joints with mortar, and gently shake the rubble with a crowbar at the same time, so as to make the mortar and stone bond firmly.
The above is a detailed introduction to the design of the artificial lake. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with our attitude http://www.sdjnjingguan.com