1. Modern gardening technology
1) Flower gardening; Flower gardening has been widely used in recent years, and great progress has been made. Flower gardening is used both outdoors and indoors. Outdoor flower gardening is mainly used in rural green space construction and road greening. Indoor flower gardening is mainly used in home design, which includes bonsai and flower arrangement. With the rapid development of economy and society, people gradually pursue spiritual enrichment. Therefore, flower gardening has been paid attention to both indoors and outdoors, which has injected fresh blood into landscape design and promoted the development of landscape architecture.
2) Ornamental gardening; Under the national macro-control, ornamental gardening, one of the modern gardening technologies, has also developed rapidly. At present, ornamental gardening has become one of the key technologies in modern gardening technology. Before the development of ornamental horticulture, the application field of Horticulture Technology was relatively narrow. It was affected by technology and understanding, and was only used in the production, cultivation and classification of garden plants. However, with the continuous development of Ornamental Horticulture Technology, the application scope of current Horticulture Technology has gradually expanded, covering flower preservation, greenhouse planting, seedling production, cultivation and other aspects, It also makes gardening landscape design move towards a new stage of development.
2. The breakthrough point of the combination of modern gardening technology and landscape design
1) Application of modern gardening energy saving technology
In recent years, ecological environment protection is a social hot spot. The public attaches great importance to energy conservation and environmental protection in economic development. At the same time, ecological environment protection is also an important part of China's development strategy. Modern gardening technology has a certain role in promoting the protection of the ecological environment. For example, landscape designers integrate modern gardening sterilization technology in their design, and use ultraviolet light to sterilize water resources and plants in the landscape, so as to create a safe and comfortable green environment for the public! In addition, in gardening design, energy-saving and environmental protection construction materials can be used as much as possible to achieve the purpose of reusing these materials. An ecological garden circulation system can also be designed, relying on new technologies, such as small-scale irrigation system and vacuum water absorption road technology, so as to save resources and achieve the purpose of self-sufficiency of the ecosystem in small areas.
2) Application of modern horticultural space technology
The technology of landscape design has been well developed under the rapid development of social economy. Before combining landscape art and landscape design, we need to start with space technology to optimize the internal space layout of the garden. At present, there are three main technical means to achieve. One is space combination technology, which can lay plants that can or cannot pass through in each position of the road when designing the road, which can effectively form a sense of spatial hierarchy and present a three-dimensional visual effect. The second is the distribution of colors. Designers have designed plants with different colors in different areas. Color matching can reflect the spatial sense of landscape and improve the naturalness of landscape. The third is route combination design, which designs new route design types, such as random type, linear type, etc. it can use space technology to break through the spatial layout of traditional gardens, improve the aesthetics of garden landscapes, and enhance the psychological experience of tourists. In short, the application of space technology can improve the sense of hierarchy of garden landscape and give tourists a better visual experience.
3) Application of modern horticultural engineering technology
There is a close relationship between horticultural technology and engineering technology. Under the premise of the continuous development of the construction industry, modern horticultural technology has also been innovated accordingly. A variety of advanced construction engineering technologies have been applied by designers to Horticulture Technology, significantly improving the design effect and construction efficiency of horticulture. For example, 3D printing technology is a new technology that has emerged in recent years. This technology can also be applied to modern gardening design, which can use less time to obtain better construction effects and improve the liveliness of garden landscape. In addition, in order to optimize the visual effect of the landscape, intelligent lighting control, laser, led and other equipment and facilities can be used to make the garden landscape show a different visual effect from that under natural lighting conditions. In order to improve the construction management level of landscape architecture, BIM Technology can also be used to build the information database of landscape architecture construction site, and the construction site can be published on the network, so that the construction of construction personnel can be supervised by the public, and the quality of each construction environment can be effectively controlled, which can improve the construction efficiency and achieve the expected effect of landscape architecture design.
The above is a detailed introduction of landscape design for you. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with a professional attitude http://www.sdjnjingguan.com