I. Basic Design Requirements
1. Artificial rockery can be divided into natural rockery and artificial plastic rockery (artificial imitation stone decoration) or artificial rockery with combination of natural rocks and artificial plastic rocks.
2. Masonry of natural rocks can be used as Faquan rocks and dry masonry rocks. Generally, the volume should not be too large.
3. Artificial plastic rockery is also called artificial plastic mountain and artificial plastic stone. Its shape, shape and color must be natural, lifelike and interesting. It can be effectively combined with waterfalls, falls, fountains and small function rooms.
4. Artificial plastic rockery should be designed and constructed by professional companies, and attention should be paid to the setting of safety and prohibition signs.
II. Design Control Points
1. Natural rockery rockery should choose rocks with similar color, texture and surface shape. The size of rocks should be reasonable and uniform.
2. When choosing the vertical arrangement of stones, we should ensure their reliability and firmness; when choosing the horizontal arrangement, we should pay attention to the arrangement of upper and lower stones without joints.
3. When the volume of natural rock prosthesis is large, the reinforced concrete structure can be added inside.
4. Artificial plastic rockery rockery generally uses reinforced concrete structure as the main frame or section steel structure as the main frame.
5. The basic structure of artificial rockery rockery:
(1) Spraying imitation stone coating;
② 20mm厚1:2.5水泥砂浆加玻璃纤维抹找平层（按粗糙、平滑、拉毛、塑面手法处理）；③ 2mm厚聚氨酯防水涂料层；④ 30mm厚1:2.5水泥砂浆加玻璃纤维抹基层（应于钢丝网内外双层完成）；⑤ 5mm×15mm钢丝网，用细铁丝与下层钢筋网绑牢；⑥ 150mm×150mm钢筋网（形成假山膜胚形状），钢筋规格Φ10mm，与主体结构焊接牢固；⑦ 钢筋混凝土主体结构（或型钢主体结构）；⑧ C20混凝土基础（规格及厚度按实际要求定）。
(2) 20 mm thick 1:2.5 cement mortar and fiberglass plastering leveling layer (according to rough, smooth, brushing, plastic surface treatment); 3) 2 mm thick polyurethane waterproof coating layer; (4) 30 mm thick 1:2.5 cement mortar and fiberglass plastering base (should be completed inside and outside the wire mesh); 5 mm *15 mm steel wire mesh, tied with fine wire and lower steel mesh; 150 mm *150 mm steel mesh (forming a rockery). Membrane shape, steel bar specification 10mm, soldered firmly with the main structure; _reinforced concrete main structure (or steel main structure); _C20 concrete foundation (specifications and thickness according to actual requirements).
6. The main structure of reinforced concrete should be designed by a professional structural designer, and the embedded parts connected with the steel mesh should be reserved.
7. There should be a reliable concrete foundation with strong connection between the main body and the foundation. Welding seam of the main structure of section steel should be full and meet the requirements of the construction code of steel structure engineering GB50755-2012.
3. Common Design Problems
1. The shape of rockery is not natural and realistic enough.
2. The horizontal and vertical proportions of rockery are not well coordinated.
3. The color selection of rockery decoration is not in harmony with the whole.
4. The foundation design is too small or the depth of foundation is not enough, which leads to the overall deformation of the rockery.
5. The combination of rockery and green soft landscape is not enough.