1、 Bare root bonsai
1. Shallow planting and root picking are cultivated in shallow pots, and semi-finished stumps with well-developed taproot and easy to shape are selected. Expose the lateral roots of the root base to the basin soil. If the lateral roots at the base of the tree root should not be exposed directly, the root can be picked out of the basin surface by picking the root, and the form of tree stump can be combined to reasonably cultivate the exposed roots.
2. Root extraction and root dew were cultured in deep pots. By changing the pot and other measures, the root will be lifted higher than the pot soil year by year to achieve the ornamental purpose. You can also expose part of the root to the surface of the basin and then cultivate the soil. After growing for a period of time, remove the soil to promote the early growth of the type.
3. For tree stumps that are not suitable for direct rooting, such as tree stumps with long branches, after semi-lignification, the branches shall be peeled and pressed into the pot soil, and the branches shall be cut off in time after rooting to achieve the purpose of rooting.
2、 Bush bonsai
1. Selecting a shallow basin can show the wildness of the jungle and the wilderness style, make the trees bigger and give people a more profound vision, and also pile up mounds of earth, stones and scenery in the shallow basin to make the bonsai more lively.
2. The materials selected for the jungle bonsai are generally small shrubs, which should be different in size and different in height when planting, otherwise the landscape will be dull and lack of vitality.
3. In the production of the jungle bonsai, the stumps should move forward and backward, the space should be sparse and dense, and the composition should fluctuate. It should have the feeling of "forest", not suffocating.
4. If the trees in the bonsai are not pruned for a long time, the branches are often intertwined. Therefore, it is necessary to trim at any time, maintain the spatial structure and density relationship, and improve the viewing value.
3、 Miniature bonsai
1. Material modeling The miniature bonsai is generally made of materials with small branches and leaves, easy to grow in pots, peculiar root trunks, beautiful flowers and fruits, and easy to shape, such as five leaf pine, small leaf arhat pine, fine leaf holly, June snow, asparagus, bromelia, etc. You can also dig suitable stumps in the field and then plant them. Palm wire binding method, lead wire winding method, branch breaking and other methods are commonly used in modeling.
2. The trees should be transplanted from the clay pot to the purple sand pot or glaze pot while the upper basin maintenance is being reshaped. General high and deep tub, suitable for cliff type; Elliptical or shallow rectangular basin, suitable for planting straight or inclined dry; Shallow pot with multiple angles and high dry planting; The round pot can be equipped with low convoluted plants. Maintenance after planting: the soil in the basin should always be kept wet, the temperature should be kept at a suitable temperature in winter, and it should be placed in the shade in midsummer. During the growth period, thin fertilizer should be applied frequently, generally once every 10 days. You can use rotten bean cake, water for hoof slices, etc., and you can also use all-element compound flowers