The rockery miniascape is a kind of three-dimensional painting. After the artistic processing of the author, it is processed by means of moving the sky and shrinking the earth, and the natural beauty is reproduced in the form of mountains, plants, and accessories, creating works of art that originate from nature but are higher than nature. It can be said that it is a miniature of the natural landscape. Now let's take a look at the production methods of small rockery miniascape!
在小型假山盆景制作中，首先要选好盆，盆景很讲究盆和架的衬托，盆，一般有紫砂盆、磁盘、大理石盘、钟乳石“云盘”、水磨石盘等。山石盆景常用的浅 盘多为长方形或腰圆形，下有四个底脚，盘沿向外凸出而多棱，以增强装饰性，白色或浅蓝色，能显示出水面。目前市场上的白色硬质塑料浅盘和白水泥磨石盘出 售，价格便宜，也可选用。至于陈设盆的几架，可就地取材，创造出富有地方特色的几架。
In the production of small rockery bonsai, the first thing to do is to choose a basin. Bonsai is very particular about the contrast between the basin and the frame. The basin generally includes purple clay basin, disk, marble plate, stalactite "cloud plate", terrazzo plate, etc. Commonly used shallow plates for mountain stone miniascape are mostly rectangular or round with four feet under them. The plate edge protrudes outward and has many edges to enhance decoration. White or light blue can show the water surface. At present, the white hard plastic shallow plate and white cement grinding stone plate on the market are sold at low prices and can also be selected. As for several sets of display pots, local materials can be used to create several sets with local characteristics.
Before making small rockery miniascape, we should have a clear idea of what kind of miniascape to make and what kind of miniascape shape to make. Otherwise, we will have no way to start. According to the idea, we will initially put the shape of the mountain in the sand table. Note: The height and size of the rockery should be in proportion to the size of the shallow basin.
1. Bonding the mountain: first, adjust the cement mortar, pay attention to the mortar when it is used, and pay attention to the consistency of the mortar.
2. Stone processing: use hammers, chisels, saws and other tools to process the mountains that need to be bonded into textures and strange shapes.
3. Bonding the mountain: apply cement mortar on both sides of the mountain and stone to make the mountain and stone fit together with each other. Pay attention to making sure that there is no sign of fracture at the mountain and stone joints, and clean the excess mortar at the joints.
1. The rockery bonsai shall not be touched immediately after being made. It shall be cured by spraying water for two or three days before the mountain is basically firm.
2. The flowers and plants in the rockery bonsai are small and tender. Because the soil has little water storage, it can not withstand strong sunlight, and only suitable sunlight can be seen. At the same time, exposure will cause the ornaments on the bonsai to lose color, peel off and break, making the whole bonsai lose its ornamental value. Therefore, shading should be strengthened at ordinary times, especially in midsummer. Otherwise, flowers and trees will grow poorly, shrink, and moss on the soil surface will dry up.
3. The outdoor management of rockery bonsai shall be protected against rain wash, and the watering shall not be too fierce, otherwise the basin mud will be washed away and the plant growth will be affected. When supplying water to rockery bonsai, water spraying or soaking is used, which is not only conducive to the growth of plants, flowers and mosses, but also can wash away the dust on the surface of the rocks, so as to keep the whole rocks fresh, green and full of vitality.
The above is a detailed introduction to Jinan landscape design, and we hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with our attitude http://www.sdjnjingguan.com