The waterscape is dominated by water. Waterscape design shall be combined with site climate, terrain and water source conditions. The dry and hot areas in the South should provide a hydrophilic environment for the residents in the residential area as much as possible. When designing the Waterscape in the ice free period in the north, the dry water landscape in the ice free period must also be considered.
The natural waterscape is related to the sea, river, river, lake and stream. This kind of waterscape design must obey the original natural ecological landscape, the spatial relationship between the natural waterscape line and the local environmental water body, correctly use the methods of borrowing scenery and matching scenery, and give full play to the natural conditions to form the vertical landscape, horizontal landscape and bird's-eye view landscape. It shall be able to integrate the landscape elements inside and outside the residential area to create a new hydrophilic residential form.
Constituent elements of natural Waterscape
Water body design
A city will have power because of mountains and will show its spirit because of water. It is human nature to like water. Water body design is the key and difficult point of landscape design. The forms of water are diverse and changeable. Landscape design generally divides water into static water and dynamic water. There is serenity in silence and spirituality in motion.
According to the function of waterscape, it can also be divided into viewing and water playing.
The following points shall be considered in the design of water body:
1. Combination of waterscape design and ground drainage;
2. Concealed design of pipelines and facilities;
3. Waterproof layer and moisture-proof design;
4. Combined with lighting;
5. Consider freezing and freezing in cold areas.
(1) The revetment is a key part in the hydrophilic landscape. Whether the continuous landscape line formed by the revetment and the water line can be coordinated with the environment depends not only on the height difference between the revetment and the water surface, but also on the type of revetment and the selection of materials. See the table for the type of revetment.
(2) For the waterfront revetment (pool bank) in the residential area, regardless of the scale, whether it is regular geometric revetment (pool bank) or irregular revetment (pool bank), the height of the revetment and the depth of the water shall meet the hydrophilicity requirements of people. The revetment (pool bank) shall be as close to the water surface as possible, and it is best to touch the water with hands. Other facilities in the hydrophilic environment (such as water platform, Tingbu, trestle, lanyard, etc.) shall also be designed based on the scale relationship between people and water.
(1) The bridge plays an indispensable landscape role in both natural and artificial waterscape. Its main functions include: forming traffic crossing points; Horizontal division of river and water surface space; Forming regional landmarks and sight gathering points; A good viewing place overlooking the river and water surface, its unique shape has its own artistic value.
(2) Landscape bridges are divided into steel bridges, concrete bridges, arch bridges, log bridges, sawn wood bridges, imitation wood bridges, suspension bridges, etc. Generally, wooden bridges, imitation wooden bridges and stone arch bridges are mainly used in residential areas. The volume should not be too large. It should be natural, simple and exquisite.
Made of stainless steel or galvanized material.
The above is the detailed introduction of the courtyard landscape design for you. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with services in a professional manner http://www.sdjnjingguan.com