The production process of private courtyard rockery fish pond is basically divided into six steps, which are based on the courtyard Feng Shui layout design (determining the orientation, choosing which rockery stone, constructing rockery fish pond, rockery bonding method, installing filtration system and water circulation system, and matching elements of rockery flowers and plants (simulated plants and real plants). As long as you refer to this construction step process, a beautiful and satisfactory rockery will appear in front of you.
According to the courtyard Feng Shui layout design
The layout of private courtyard rockery fish pond should follow the natural law and the perspective of Feng Shui to determine the construction location of rockery. After the recommendation of master Tao, the master of Feng Shui in the garden of five elements, and the summary of many years of practical experience, the placement orientation of private courtyard rockery is: West, northwest, north, northeast and northwest. There are backers behind you and living water in front of you. If you are not rich, you will be expensive. It will help you make progress and your career will soar like the sun. The overall layout shall be adjusted reasonably according to the preferences of each owner.
What kind of rockery stone do you choose
Rockery stones commonly used in private courtyard rockery fish ponds include: Xiaoying stone, Qianceng stone, Taihu stone, Taishan stone, Fugui green, bluestone and yellow wax stone. They can be determined according to personal preferences and the price of various stones. For example, yellow wax stone and quartz stone are generally selected in Guangdong. But now more people prefer Taishan stone, with clear layers and excellent texture. It is easy to match with other swimming pool flowers and plants in the courtyard to highlight the owner's taste.
Construction of rockery fish pond
1. Set out according to the elevation of the construction drawing, excavate with excavator, and confirm the shape and area of the fish pond
2. Tie reinforcement around the bottom: tie reinforcement at the bottom. The reinforcement can be divided into 8 points, and the surrounding reinforcement is enclosed.
3. Bottom Piping:
4. Pour concrete: pour the bottom concrete after the reinforcement is tied.
5. Enclosure: build a circle around the fish pond with red bricks to build the shape of the fish pond.
6. Formwork construction: after the reinforcement is tied, the wooden board is used to model along the pool wall.
7. Inner wall of fish pond: after the inverted template is completed, pour concrete into it.
Fabrication method of rockery masonry
According to the rockery model made in advance, after conception, select appropriate materials such as trees, stones, mountains and grass for arrangement and combination to complete this idea. The basic operation process of rockery production is actually bonding.
The adhesives for bonding mountain rocks include cement (gray and white), epoxy resin and 307-1 unsaturated polyester resin. Considering the cheapness and convenience of use, cement is mostly used for rockery bonding, and the higher the grade of cement, the better
1. First, adjust the cement slurry. Note that the slurry should be adjusted with use, and pay attention to the thickness of the slurry. In order to increase the setting time, an appropriate amount of plugging materials can be added to the cement; For the shaped stone body to be attached to the stone body, it can be fixed with dolomite glue. After the colloid is dry, cover the colloid with cement slurry to coordinate the overall tone.
2. Stone processing: use hammer, chisel, saw and other tools to process the stones that need to be glued into textures and strange shapes. In order to ensure that the upper and lower stone bodies support each other, the contact parts need to be cut.
3. For bonding the mountain, the surface of the mountain stone to be bonded shall be coated with cement slurry to make the mountain stone fit into one. During bonding, pay attention to that for the large, heavy and unstable stone, do not support it with a small wooden stick, and then bond it. After the cement slurry is completely dry, remove the wooden stick. Try to make the bonding place of mountain stones free from fracture traces, and pay attention to clean up the excess slurry at the bonding place.
In order to be close to nature, when the cemented mud is not dry, the stone chips of this stone can be coated at the joint. After gluing, use other supports to assist. The chemical glue can solidify and harden in 24 hours, and the cement can be moved in half a day in summer and 1-2 days in winter. After 3-4 hours of cement bonding, use a small knife and saw blade to gently scrape off the excess or contaminated cement of the stone body, and pull out the same texture as the stone at the joint.
Installation of filter circulation system
The return water of fountain and small waterfall mostly adopts self circulation type. That is, a water pump is used to absorb water from the pool and supply water to the source of the waterfall. The waterfall water then falls back into the pool and circulates again and again. If there is less water in the pool, open the make-up valve and add fresh tap water into the pool.
Rockery flowers and plants collocation
There is generally less floating soil on the rockery in the private courtyard, which is suitable for planting drought resistant plants. Pine and bamboo are more suitable. Some flowers with root or fleshy roots that are resistant to barren soil can be planted in the stone gap on the side. Chlorophytum (foliage) is recommended, and some simulation plants can also be appropriate. In this way, the maintenance cost of wind, water and sun resistance is reduced.
It is suitable to plant some broad-leaved foliage flowers, such as turtle backed bamboo and spring taro. If there is still water, Acorus calamus and water lily are indispensable. Shade loving plants such as ferns can be planted under the waterfall. After the overall layout is completed, some colors can be rarely decorated, which can be selected according to personal hobbies.、