When Ji Cheng toured among the bamboo forests, he saw that there were scattered stones in the forest to make "mountains", so he began to use real stones to make rockeries. From then on, he was able to have a lot of good stories among garden builders. Nowadays, the materials and tools used to make rockery are numerous, which makes the volume control, simulation effect and various shapes of rockery production come true. Although the current technological level has made great progress, the transportation, construction and other operations involved in the rockery production process still need attention and attention!
1、 Precautions during transportation
1. Special purpose rockery stone, such as thousand layer rock, peak stone, turtle grain stone, Lingbi stone, etc. During transportation, straw bale and steel wire rope shall be used to bind the vehicle to prevent damage or falling during braking.
2. Rockery should be loaded and unloaded with care before and after shipment. After loading, it shall be fastened and fastened, and there shall be no sliding and side deviation during driving.
3. It is forbidden to overload the transport vehicles.
4. It is forbidden to sit in the tank of transport vehicle.
5. After the rockery is transported to the construction site, it should be inspected. Any damaged or cracked rockery should not be used as face stone.
2、 Matters needing attention in rockery fabrication and construction
1. Pay attention to the foundation design and buried depth of the rockery, so as to avoid deformation of the rockery due to too small design or insufficient buried depth.
2. Pay attention to the coordination of horizontal proportion and vertical proportion of rockery
3. The decorative color of rockery should be in harmony with the imitated rocks
4. The overall vegetation greening of rockery should be appropriate