In the design of fish pond rockery in the courtyard, since ancient times, stone selection has focused on the solitary appreciation of odd peaks, pursuing "transparent, leaky, thin, wrinkled and ugly". What kind of stone should be selected for fish pond rockery in fish pond courtyard? Here is an introduction:
1. Hygroscopic or epilith. The body shape is not planned, the surface is rough and porous, the texture is loose, has the water absorption performance, many soil yellow, the depth is different, all over the place produces. The sand schist in Sichuan also belongs to this type.
2. Lake stone. The body is exquisite and transparent, with many marble holes on the surface, and the shape is graceful. Most of them are limestone and sandstone. Such as Jiangsu Taihu stone, Anhui Chaohu stone, Guangdong Yingshi, Shandong Zhongguan stone, Beijing Fangshan stone, etc.
3. Pebbles or pebbles. The body is round and hard, and the surface is weathered in a ring shape, which is also called coastal or valley stone. Most of them are granite and conglomerate.
4. Yellowstone. The body is square and rigid, with obvious cleavage edges and corners, without holes, showing yellow, brown, purple and other colors. The yellow stone of the southwest and the Yellowstone of the South and the southwest of Zhejiang Province are as follows.
5. Sword stone. It refers to the vertical peak stones formed by the unidirectional cleavage of rocks, such as the ax stone in Wujin, Jiangsu, betel nut stone in Guangxi, Baiguo stone in Zhejiang, Qingyun schist in Beijing, etc. the stalactites from caves are found everywhere.
6. Other stones. There are elephant peel green, wood fossil, pine bark stone, Xuan stone and so on.