In the design of rockery, the following 10 points should be paid attention to:
1. The location, shape and size of the rockery should be determined according to the needs and the environment.
2. Rockery design avoid the highest point of the house is facing the open room, but also avoid building pavilions on it.
3. Rockery design should be well arranged. The overall vertical and horizontal direction of rockery should be staggered, not too fragmented, it is better to stretch and shrink, and pay attention to the overall effect. It's not only beautiful, but also because of the stubble between the stones, so as to improve the stability of the mountain.
4. In villa garden design, rockery is generally built on the side of the pool. Its height should not only be determined by the width of the pool surface, but also the highest water level of the pool and the height of the horizon on the other side.
5. If it is a small courtyard due to the limited area, the rockery is generally set as the main view of the house. At the same time, flowers and trees can be planted to increase the vitality and make up for the shortcomings of no pool. In addition, the size and height of the flowers and trees should be layered.
6. The volume of the rockery must match the space, the shape should be lower before and higher after, and the contour should be changed.
7. Rockery design should be real and false. The mountain is the entity while the valley is the virtual body, forming a contrast between the virtual and the real, which makes the shape of the false mountain tend to be flexible.
8. When the rockery is piled up, planting holes shall be left in proper places according to the overall modeling requirements, and flowers, plants and trees shall be planted to make the whole rockery appear lively and achieve the effect of falsehood.
9. Can be used to set off the technique. The side peak can be used to set off the main peak, and the position, body height and size can also set off each other, so as to produce the contrast between the real and the virtual, and increase the change and stereoscopic sense of the mountain shape.
A. The smaller rockery can put the main peak at the front, and make use of the left and right canyons, bridges and lower peaks as the foil, which can also make the main peak quite magnificent. However, no matter what method is adopted, the position of the main peak should be slightly deviated, especially for the rockery with longer shape. B. For large rockeries, the main peak can be placed at the back side, with winding pedals, intricate platforms, valleys, streams, waterfalls, cliffs, etc. in front of them. From the bottom to the top, the main peak naturally appears high and precipitous.
10. The rockery design should pay attention to the combination of mountains and rivers, and make each other interesting. After the rockery is completed, the earth can be dug to build a pond in front of or around the rockery. With exquisite artistic techniques, the waterscape is well managed, and the Taihu stone and Yellowstone are used for revetment. The water from the rockery is introduced into the pool to make the water live on the mountain and beautiful on the mountain.