I. Basic Design Requirements
1. Artificial rockery can be divided into natural rockery and artificial plastic rockery (artificial imitation stone decoration) or artificial rockery with combination of natural rocks and artificial plastic rocks.
2. Masonry of natural rocks can be used as Faquan rocks and dry masonry rocks. Generally, the volume should not be too large.
3. Artificial plastic rockery is also called artificial plastic mountain and artificial plastic stone. Its shape, shape and color must be natural, lifelike and interesting. It can be effectively combined with waterfalls, falls, fountains and small function rooms.
4. Artificial plastic rockery should be designed and constructed by professional companies, and attention should be paid to the setting of safety and prohibition signs.
II. Key Points of Design Control
1. Natural rockery rockery should choose rocks with similar color, texture and surface shape. The size of rocks should be reasonable and uniform.
2. When choosing the vertical arrangement of stones, we should ensure their reliability and firmness; when choosing the horizontal arrangement, we should pay attention to the arrangement of upper and lower stones without joints.
3. When the volume of natural rock prosthesis is large, the reinforced concrete structure can be added inside.
4. Artificial plastic rockery generally uses reinforced concrete structure as the main frame or section steel structure as the main frame.
5. The basic structure of artificial rockery rockery:
(1) Spraying imitation stone coating;
(2) 20 mm thick 1:2.5 cement mortar and fiberglass plaster leveling layer (according to rough, smooth, wool, plastic surface treatment);
(3) 2mm thick polyurethane waterproof coating;
(4) 30 mm thick 1:2.5 cement mortar and fiberglass plastering base (should be completed in double layers inside and outside the wire mesh);
5 mm *15 mm wire mesh, tied with fine wire and lower steel mesh;
150mm * 150mm reinforcing bar net (forming the shape of artificial hill membrane embryo), steel bar specification 10mm, soldering firmly with the main structure;
_Reinforced concrete main structure (or steel main structure);
C20 concrete foundation (specifications and thickness according to actual requirements).
6. The main structure of reinforced concrete should be designed by a professional structural designer, and the embedded parts connected with the steel mesh should be reserved.
7. There should be a reliable concrete foundation with strong connection between the main body and the foundation, and the welds of the main structure of section steel should be full, which should meet the requirements of the construction code of steel structure engineering GB50755-2012.
3. Common Design Problems
1. The shape of rockery is not natural and realistic enough.
2. The horizontal and vertical proportions of rockery are not well coordinated.
3. The color selection of rockery decoration is not in harmony with the whole.
4. The foundation design is too small or the depth of foundation is not enough, which leads to the overall deformation of the rockery.
5. The combination of rockery and green soft landscape is not enough.
As long as you pay attention to the above problems, I believe that a beautiful scenery will soon appear in front of you.