Basic Characteristics of Landscape Engineering
Landscape engineering actually contains certain engineering technology and artistic creation, which is the artistic expression of landform, stone, flowers and plants, architectural sketches, road pavement and other gardening elements in a specific region. Therefore, compared with other projects, landscape engineering has its distinct characteristics.
1. Artistry of Landscape Engineering
Landscape engineering is a kind of comprehensive landscape engineering. Although it needs strong technical support, it is different from general technical engineering, but it is an art project, involving architectural art, sculpture art, plastic art, language art and other arts.
2. Technicality of Landscape Engineering
Landscape engineering is a highly technical comprehensive project, which involves civil construction technology, pavement technology, seedling planting technology, artificial hill overlapping technology, decoration and decoration, painting and many other technologies.
3. Comprehensive Landscape Engineering
As a comprehensive art, the technology required in the creation of garden products is undoubtedly complex. With the increasing scale of landscape engineering, the characteristics of collaborative work and multi-cooperation are becoming increasingly prominent. Meanwhile, with the wide application of new materials, new technologies, new technologies and new methods, the construction of various elements of landscape architecture pays more attention to the comprehensive technology.
4. Temporal and Spatial Characteristics of Landscape Engineering
Garden is actually a five-dimensional art, in addition to its spatial characteristics, as well as the timeliness and the gardener's thoughts and feelings. Landscape engineering has different spatial forms in different regions. The timeliness of landscape engineering is mainly embodied in plant landscape, which is often called biology.
5. Safety of Landscape Engineering
"Safety first, landscape second" is the basic principle of garden creation. In landscape construction, special attention should be paid to Jingshi rockery, waterscape revetment, power supply and fire protection, equipment installation, tree transplantation, building structure, ropeway slideway, etc.
6. Follow-up of Landscape Engineering
The follow-up of landscape engineering is mainly manifested in two aspects: one is that each construction element of landscape engineering has a strong working procedure; the other is that landscape works can not fully embody the ultimate concept of landscape design overnight, and it must take a long time to show its design effect, so the completion of the project construction does not mean that the works have been completed.
7. Experience of Landscape Engineering
It is pointed out that the experience characteristic of landscape engineering is the requirement of the times, the requirement of the aesthetic feeling of human psychology, the main body of appreciation, and the most direct embodiment of human-oriented in modern landscape engineering. Human experience is a peculiar psychological activity. In essence, it integrates people into garden works and obtains comprehensive psychological feelings through their own experience. Landscape engineering is the place to provide people with such psychological feelings. This aesthetic pursuit puts forward a high demand for landscape workers, that is, all elements of landscape engineering should be perfect.
8. Ecology and Sustainability of Landscape Engineering
Landscape engineering is closely related to landscape ecological environment. If the project can be designed and constructed according to the theory and requirement of ecology and ecology, to ensure that all kinds of design elements do not cause damage to the environment, to reflect a certain ecological landscape, and to reflect the concept of sustainable development, it is a better project.
Classification of Landscape Engineering
The classification of landscape engineering is mostly carried out according to engineering and technical elements, and there are many methods. Among them, it is reasonable to divide landscape engineering according to the method of budgetary estimate and budget quota, and it also meets the requirements of project management. This method divides landscape engineering into three types: single landscape engineering, unit landscape engineering and branch landscape engineering.
1. Single landscape engineering is divided into three categories according to the content of landscape engineering construction: landscape architecture engineering, landscape architecture engineering and landscape greening engineering.
Landscape architecture can be divided into pavilions, corridors, pavilions, flower racks and other construction projects.
(2) Landscape construction projects can be divided into mountain building, water body, roads, sketches, flower ponds and other projects.
(3) Landscape greening projects can be divided into road greening, roadside tree transplantation, garden greening, greening maintenance and other projects.
2. The unit garden project is to classify the individual elements of the garden into corresponding individual garden projects on the basis of individual garden projects.
3. The divisional landscape engineering can be divided into earthwork engineering, foundation engineering, masonry engineering, concrete engineering, decoration engineering, planting engineering, greening and maintenance engineering, etc.